Tuesday 18th March saw the release of new game by Radio 1xtra ‘Fire in the Booth’, developed by Auroch Digital. Released as part of the 1xtra ‘MC Week’ event and featuring voiceover by Radio 1xtra DJ Charlie Sloth and cameos from several other of the station’s DJs. Fire in the Booth’ was announced live on air on Wednesday 19th March and is available to play free at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/games/rapbattle/.
Video Game Consultancy & DevelopmentBecause we're experienced developers and love games and play, we're one of the world's leading video games consultancies. Because we're gamers at heart, we can offer a wide range of services tailor-made to your needs. Why not drop us an email?
debbie at aurochdigital.com
Or tweet us at @AurochDigital or Tomas at @TomasRawlings. You can click here to find out more about us.
We are based in Bristol Games Hub, Bristol, UK.
Chainsaw Warrior – out now!
Plague Inc: Evolved – out now!
Game The News
Games/Science Mailing Listif you want to be on our games/science news mailing list and be the first to know information about great upcoming events and opportunities within the area of games and science - email debbie at aurochdigital.com and simply put 'games science mailing' into the subject line!
- Bloodbowl hits iPad tomorrow!... fb.me/1dcat9p5W 7 hours ago
- RT @krinndnz: @egypturnash As long as you're investigating the old school: media.idownloadblog.com/wp-content/upl… boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/1827… 23 hours ago
- RT @148Apps: Chainsaw Warrior Goes on Sale & There's a Chance to Win a Copy of the Original Board Game - j.mp/1qITRbD @aurochdigi… 1 day ago
- RT @DropAssault: Win an original 1987 copy of Games Workshop classic #ChainsawWarrior. It's on sale 60% off! via @AurochDigital http://t.co… 1 day ago
- How do we make and unmake our future cities? Making the City Playable conference 10-11 Sep, Bristol #playablecity wshd.to/a1 1 day ago
Auroch Digital on other social media:
- Copy of Classic 1987 Board Game ‘Chainsaw Warrior’ Up for Grabs for ‘Best Playthrough’
- Fun, Frantic and Free, Camelina Caper Releases Today on iOS and Android Tablets
- GameTheNews to Join Europe‘s First Newsgames Hackathon
- BBC Radio 1xtra Game by Auroch Digital Launches
- Auroch Digital Shortlisted for GamesIndustry Innovation Award!
- Chainsaw Warrior Competition and Sale on! #ChainsawWarrior
- Guillermo del Toro on At The Mountains of Madness, “It would be fantastic to do it!”
- Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land Wins Another Accolade (Thanks!)
- Moscow and Atlanta Join Forces in Video Game Quest
- Games Killed the Video Star: Five Ways That Play Is Beating TV at It’s Own Game
Also Follow on Twitter: